Real Property Tax and Real Estate Consulting
Because no two properties are the same, United Paramount Tax Group has a variety of approaches to utilize at our disposal. We consider all possibilities before determining how to best fight each assessment. It may be that your assessment is where it needs to be, or perhaps it is lower than the market indicates. If so, then we will not try to make a case if there is not one to be made. If there is potential for providing savings, we will exhaust all avenues and methods of reduction afforded us through our many resources.
Real Estate Consulting To Maximize Savings
Here are just a few of the critical functions we perform to secure reductions for real estate holdings.
- Review real estate appraisals annually to ensure reasonable assessments
- Analyze income statements, rent rolls and comparable income data for revenue-producing properties to ensure a fair valuation
- Review comparable sales of similar properties
- File appeals with the appropriate boards of review
- Meet with appropriate taxing authorities after reviewing appraised value
- Attend both informal and formal hearings on property owner’s behalf
- Research delinquent taxes owed and study previous tax years for potential refunds
- Research tax exemptions
- Conduct agricultural appraisal reviews
- Provide binding arbitration support when needed
- Provide litigation support when needed
- Prepare and submit appropriate reports covering the complete property portfolio
- Create custom reports for clients as desired
Perhaps this is the first time you have considered protesting your real estate account for potential property tax savings. Maybe you have had another consulting firm represent you in the past. Regardless, we would appreciate an opportunity to prove that while you have many options, choosing UPTG to represent your real estate accounts will result in maximum property tax savings that will be applied directly to your bottom line.